Some notes about friends.
1. When friend cafes are colored green, they are under investigation by the Zombie Welfare Group. You can't visit them that day.
2. Friends are a small source of income. You can go around and collect a small amount of money daily from each person (five dollars per level your friend is, example: if they are level 10 you'll get 50 dollars).
3. You can ask friends to cook food for you. The food is then delivered to you and you basically acquire free food. You can also compare recipe books and make dishes your friend doesn't have and send it to them, and viceversa. When you get the item in your fridge you will be able to unlock it the same as if you got it in a raid.
- Order food only when you need to, since that person needs to take time to cook.
- This is the only way besides invading cafes to acquire additional recipes.
- Upon finishing the dish and delivering it, you will receive full exp and cash.
NOTE- YOU MUST TAP THE FOOD AND THEN TAP SERVE. IF YOU TAP YOUR CHEF THEN THE FOOD, HE WILL BRING TO FOOD TO YOUR OWN COUNTERS AND YOUR FRIEND'S ORDER WILL BE DELETED.
4. Friends are acquired through game center or you can add them as friends on facebook. Go to Zombie Cafe's wall and start adding all the people that wants to become your friend! You will gain lots of friends.
5. You can have a maximum of 64 friend franchises. Anymore, and it will not appear on the map. Also, approximately 25 of your friend's franchise can be shown on the map, so what you have to do is click friends button on home page of Zombie Cafe app, and then untick everyone's name, then checkmark those that you want to appear on the map.